When evaluating or considering the purchase of gemstones, diamonds, or stud jewelry, it's important to understand which light source you're viewing in and to examine it in as many different lighting environments as possible, regardless of geographic location at the time.
The source of the 'Gemax Pro II-GEM iLED DayLight Lamp' uses a new type of LED to create a spectrum that is practically continuous across the visible light wavelength range, simulating natural
The daylight standard is well-known: Diamonds and colorful Gemstones are meant to be evaluated in average noon sunlight with its relatively balanced color spectrum with a color temperature
between 5500-6500 Kelvin.
1) 5 Step colour Temperature Range :
3000k : Warm Light, simulating incandescent light.
3800k : Sunrise Warm, morning lighting environment .
4800k : Showcase Warm, which perfectly resembles retail showroom lighting.
5600k : Noon Daylight, is the ideal time of day for color grading gemstones.
6500k : Cold Daylight, most preferable for colorless/colored diamonds.
2) Dimmable: In 5 steps, from 20%, 40%, 60%, 80% and 100%.
3) Flexible & Durable: Easy to handle, 360-degree rotation, strong Long Arm, yet
4) Low Power Consumption: 30w, works with universal voltage power AC 100v-240v:
5) Maintenance Free: 324 pcs. new generation smart LEDs with a 50,000+ hour life span.
6) Mounting Options: As standard, it includes a side table mount. Heavy utility bases and
tabletop mounts are also available as options.